One of my favourite movies is Nightmare Before Christmas. There's a scene where every Halloween Town citizen is making gifts and decorations for Christmas. Just like them, I'm getting ready for this magical time of the year!If you don't want to be on a hurry the next weeks, this is what you should be doing right now:
1. Make a list of every person that you want/have to make a present. Write some gift ideas thinking about their taste, hobbies or needs. This is the best way to find the right gift for them. This planner will help you a lot!
2. Make a budget and set the maximun quantity that you want to spend on every person of your list.
3. Are you sending Christmas cards this year? Make sure that you have the address of everyone or that you can give them their postcards in person and start making them. If you are crafty you can make your own Christmas cards, but if you don't want to I recommend you to buy charity Christmas cards set. It's a great way to help people in need doing something that you were going to do anyway.
4. Make sure that you have enough wrapping paper and scotch tape at home to wrap your gifts! I love the printed paper from Tiger Stores and Primark!
|I found this Christmas carols paper two years ago and I fell in love with it!|
5. Make sure that you have everything you need to decorate your home. If the Christmas tree broke last year or if the dog bite the Nativity star you will need to spend some money on it. My advise is to buy a fake Christmas tree, is cheaper than buying a real tree, some of them are incredibly realistic and you can re-use it year after year!
|You can find this lovely gingerbread lady necklace here|